A few years ago the initial Flask-Track-Usage release was announced via my blog. At the time I thought I’d probably be the one user. I’m glad to say I was wrong! Today I’m happy to announce the release of Flask-Track-Usage 1.1.0 which sports a number enhancements and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, some changes are not backwards compatible. However, I believe the backwards incompatible changes make the overall experience better. If you would like to stick with the previous version of Flask-Track-Usage make sure to version pin in your requirements file/section:
Version 1.1.0 has made changes requested by the community as well as a few bug fixes. These include:
- Addition of the X-Forwarded-For header as xforwardedfor in storage. Requested by jamylak.
- Configurable GeoIP endpoint support. Requested by jamylak.
- Migration from pymongo.Connection to pymongo.MongoClient.
- Better SQLStorage metadata handling. Requested by gouthambs.
- SQLStorage implementation redesign. Requested and implemented by gouthambs.
- Updated documentation for 1.1.0.
- Better unittesting.
As always, please report bugs and feature requests on the GitHub Issues Page.